The people of Etéra have their share of religious denominations, usually classified into the following groups:
- Old Faith - a broad and loose consensus of animist beliefs.
- Gésh - a prophetic henotheistic tradition focusing on living in accordance to divine rules.
- Hero Veneration - Khænish tradition of following the wishes of deceased but highly famous and liked individuals.
- Superstition - not an organised religion at all, but recognition of the secular supernatural (such as horoscopes, telepathy, or temporal distortions).
- Disbelief and/or agnosticism - either outright rejection or careful waiting for evidence that the supernatural and/or divine exist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.